Successful and healthy workplaces are built on a foundation of trust. Help your managers learn how to build a positive environment where people can perform at their best and are committed to helping their organisation succeed.
Join us online for a complimentary 90-minute Virtual Executive Briefing on Thursday, 24th June at 11:00 BST and learn two simple, yet powerful frameworks that will help your managers build meaningful connections with their people, increase communication, and create a safe workplace where employees are free to problem-solve, innovate, and collaborate.
In this interactive session, our content expert and master trainer Peter Brent will show you:
- A research-based approach to teach your leaders how to build trust and repair it when it’s broken
- A proven, time-tested model to teach managers the mindset and skillset to be effective leaders who give people what they need, when they need it
- A common language that enhances communication
- Sustainment tools to create and maintain a culture based on trust, communication, and engagement
- How training your managers in The SLII Experience™ and Building Trust dramatically improves communication, morale, and productivity, and can reduce employee turnover
Register today for this complimentary event!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior executives looking to change the leadership culture within their organisations
DATE AND TIME
24th June 2021
11:00 – 12:30 BST
Virtual via Zoom
Peter has spent the last 20 years in the people development arena as a consultant and facilitator, including 9 years as Director of Professional Services leading the training delivery team for Blanchard in the EMEA region. He is now part of the Solutions Architecture team where he can fulfil his passion for designing innovative and impactful learning solutions.
Please contact Isabella Tosi at [email protected] or +44 (0) 1483 443484.